No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Austin Surgeons brings over 100 years of collective experience in providing expertise in a broad range of surgical conditions including: colonoscopy’s, hernias, gallstones and gallbladder disease, endocrine conditions involving the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Hiatal hernias and achalasia. Austin Surgeons provides oncologic surgery for a variety of surgical conditions including breast cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer and skin cancers including melanoma. In addition, we place “Port-A-Caths” for chemotherapy.
Initial consult | $150
Colonoscopy | $595.40
- Dr.’s fee | $1,101
- Facility fee (Central Park Surgery):
- General appendectomy | $2,213.82
- Laproscopic appendectomy | $4,051.25
- Anesthesiologist | $2,220, or $1,260 if you pay up-front
- Dr.’s fee | $815
- Facility fee | $2,600 – $3,000
- Anesthesiologist fee | $1,200
- 3901 Medical Pkwy, # 202, Austin, 78756
- submit review